FAQ:

MY COMMITMENT TO YOU:

I am committed to you and will show up on time to our shoot and provide the absolute best images and edits that I possibly can. I’m committed to do this with every opportunity I’m allowed with my clients. I do work a M-F, 8-5 job so please expect a delay in response if you contact me during these hours.

PAYMENTS:

10% of the total negotiated payment is due before any photos are taken. The other 90% is due when your photos are provided to you.

EXPECTATION OF DELIVERY:

Depending on the season and how busy I am will vary the time of final delivery. In normal circumstances, please allow me 2-3 weeks to get your your final product.

SATISFACTION:

In the unlikely event you are not satisfied with my finished product, contact me and we can find a time to reschedule and make things right.